Flying from Las Vegas we had scored some cheap flights with Cathay Pacific. We had a flight with their airline partner American Airlines first from las Vegas to Los Angeles. Then a 2 hour stop-over in LA where we changed airports from the domestic to international beforegetting onto our next flight which was 14 hours with Cathay Pacific […]
We could not leave America without a quick side-trip to Las Vegas! We visited Las Vegas 18 months ago and loved it – I mean who doesn’t? And we really wanted to get back to go Rock Scrambling with Neil and do a flight over the Grand Canyon so back to Vegas it is. We […]
We have visited New York City before. Back in June 2011 we embarked on our first big overseas holiday and spent 2 weeks in the USA – with New York being one of our stops. We have previously written about the amateur mistakes we made on this initial USA trip back in 2011 and we […]
We had loved our time in Cuba but we were excited to be heading to Canada – somewhere that feels just so far from home. Landing in Toronto we were straight into a taxi and headed for our Air BnB room that we had already booked online. We hate catching taxi’s over public transport but […]
After partying it up in Rio de Janeiro for New Years we were off to one of the countries that for us is surrounded by mystery – Cuba. What we knew of Cuba was = Old Cars, Mojito’s, Cigars and that USA citizens are not allowed to travel there (although this has recently changed and […]
After visiting the amazingly beautiful Iguazu falls we made our way to Rio de Janeiro for what would be the most ultimate New Years Eve Party we have ever attended. New Years Eve in Rio de Janeiro was absolutely incredible – it included a lot of Vodka, some dancing, fireworks, a swim at Copacabana Beach […]
With just one morning to explore Salta we had no time to waste, especially because we had enjoyed a little sleep in after such a late night. First stop was the main square to check out a few shops. Salta had a really good vibe and we were enjoying our time here. There is a […]
Arriving in San Pedro de Atacama after an overnight bus without a hostel booked turned out to be a big mistake. As we walked the streets finding place after place fully booked we soon realised booking in advance here would have been a smart move. In the end we came across the Pullman Bus office […]
Arriving in La Paz we were taken aback with the size of the city. We knew it was going to be big but as the bus turned a corner that gave us a view overlooking the city a ‘wow’ could be heard being whispered throughout the bus – turns out we weren’t the only ones […]
We had headed for Puno as it is located on the shore of Lake Titicaca, the largest lake in South America sitting at a whopping 3800m above sea level. We had spent some time adjusting to the altitude in Cusco but we would soon learn that it hadn’t been long enough. We checked in to […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia