It was to be 2 weeks holidaying in the United States of America – our first big overseas trip. We had managed to score 2 return tickets, Brisbane to Los Angeles for an amazingly low price flying Air New Zealand. We were pumped and couldn’t wait. We had planned all of the cities we [...]
Before our trip to the amazing Sin City of Las Vegas we had decided to give rock scrambling a go through Hike This Tours. They had fantastic reviews and were booked out well in advance so we picked a date and booked ourselves in as it was a way of getting off the strip for [...]
Island Paradise – Check Beautiful location – Check Great weather – Check Complimentary glass bottom kayaks – Check Seclusion – Check Beach bonfires – Check Environmentally Friendly – Check What more could one want? 14 kilometres off the Queensland coast of Yeppoon is a small island paradise some call the best kept secret of Queensland’s Great Barrier [...]
As we peddled along the flat open road a crisp chill wrapped itself around us, although that chill would not last for long. We had just set off for a day of wine tasting by bike in the New Zealand Marlborough wine region. When planning our New Zealand Campervan holiday we decided a Wine by Bike [...]
So, you have decided to go around the world … what next? Research, Research, Research! If you want to make the most of your world trip research is the key. Research can be defined as the search for Knowledge This is not about advising you to go out and plan each day of your trip, [...]
How we gained the freedom to travel Ok, so when you tell someone your off to travel the world the discussion at some point comes to finances. When this happens we get a similar response from most: – You must be rich! – Did you win the lotto? But the honest truth is neither of these scenario’s. [...]
How do you feel in the lead up to a big event? A race of a lifetime? Your wedding day? The weeks before your RTW Departure date?! Backpacks, hostels, travel guides, security, medications, vaccinations, blogs, technology, flights, quick-dry materials, sleep sheets, and the unknown. Welcome to our world! Above is a list of just a very [...]
4 Weeks to go and the word of the week is ‘Patience’ - as it’s currently a feeling of the dream being so close yet so far away It is a time of mixed emotions, excitement, nervousness, intrigue, anxiousness and overall the feeling of being ‘ready’ but unable to go. Being so close to having a dream come true can only be [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
- Toni: Your food photos look deliciously lickable :D A...
Posts by Country
- RT @jlrocker: @Sihpromatum I went to Beijing, Shanghai, Zhengzou, Huang Shan, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo, Nanning, Hong Kong, Guangzou, Song… 1 day ago
- RT @RunawayJuno: New: Runaway Photo: Penang, Malaysia bit.ly/10qUFQe #TTOT #Travel 1 day ago
- RT @travelinglinds: Travelinglinds Daily News is out! paper.li/travelinglinds 1 day ago
- After #traveling #rtw what #food do you find yourself #cooking when you get home?? Mines Asian!! #lovetravel #foodies #Backpacking 1 day ago
- RT @JoannaTravels: I may need to visit all these places before I die: boredpanda.com/amazing-places/ #travel #ttot #girlstravel #seetheworld 1 day ago
- RT @redheadtravels: **NEW POST** Tips on choosing the right European vacation #travel #ttot #advice theredheadedtraveler.com/2013/05/sun-se… … 1 day ago
- RT @livingdreamrtw: Check Out Our First Book! The Long-Term Traveler's Guide #rtwsoon #lp #travel #book 1 day ago
- Can't stay away from Asian food!! (@ Beijing House) [pic]: 4sq.com/16RmRUk 2 days ago