It was to be 2 weeks holidaying in the United States of America – our first big overseas trip. We had managed to score 2 return tickets, Brisbane to Los Angeles for an amazingly low price flying Air New Zealand. We were pumped and couldn’t wait. We had planned all of the cities we […]
Before our trip to the amazing Sin City of Las Vegas we had decided to give rock scrambling a go through Hike This Tours. They had fantastic reviews and were booked out well in advance so we picked a date and booked ourselves in as it was a way of getting off the strip for […]
Island Paradise – Check Beautiful location – Check Great weather – Check Complimentary glass bottom kayaks – Check Seclusion – Check Beach bonfires – Check Environmentally Friendly – Check What more could one want? 14 kilometres off the Queensland coast of Yeppoon is a small island paradise some call the best kept secret of Queensland’s Great Barrier […]
As we peddled along the flat open road a crisp chill wrapped itself around us, although that chill would not last for long. We had just set off for a day of wine tasting by bike in the New Zealand Marlborough wine region. When planning our New Zealand Campervan holiday we decided a Wine by Bike […]
So, you have decided to go around the world … what next? Research, Research, Research! If you want to make the most of your world trip research is the key. Research can be defined as the search for Knowledge This is not about advising you to go out and plan each day of your trip, […]
When you tell someone your off to travel the world most people really think your crazy. They ask many questions of when, how, where and why and in the end the discussion at some point comes to finances. When this happens we get a similar response from most: – You must be rich! – Did you […]
How do you feel in the lead up to a big event? A race of a lifetime, your wedding day, the weeks before your RTW Departure date?! Backpacks, hostels, travel guides, personal security, medications, vaccinations, blogs, technology, flights, quick-dry materials, sleep sheets, and the unknown. Welcome to our world! Above is a list of a very […]
4 Weeks to go and the word of the week is ‘Patience’ - The dream is so close yet still so far away It is a time of mixed emotions. We are feeling excitement, nervousness, intrigue, anxiousness and overall the feeling of being ‘ready’ but unable to go. Being so close to having a dream come true can only […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia