Today we celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary and we can’t believe how fast the time has gone. Had you of told us 3 years ago on our wedding day that we would be celebrating our 3rd anniversary under the Eiffel Tower in Paris we would have thought you were crazy. It was always a [...]
As departure day approached we quickly realised all the special things we are leaving behind whilst on our travels. Here are a few things that will be missed. Family - of course this had to be first on the list. We are both so lucky to have families that are supportive of our travels. We will miss [...]
We landed in Sydney mid afternoon to temperatures a lot cooler than we were expecting and rain! Our good friend Reece was picking us up from the airport so there were no worries about transfers which was fantastic. We were collected and taken to Reece and Sam’s place where we would stay with our good [...]
30th January 2012 – Departure day for our big adventure. The days leading up to departure were filled with good food, plenty of beer and saying goodbye to family and friends. Goodbyes are never easy, many tears were shed – there are many special people we will miss and events we can’t attend but they [...]
Island Paradise – Check Beautiful location – Check Great weather – Check Complimentary glass bottom kayaks – Check Seclusion – Check Beach bonfires – Check Environmentally Friendly – Check What more could one want? 14 kilometres off the Queensland coast of Yeppoon is a small island paradise some call the best kept secret of Queensland’s Great Barrier [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
- Toni: Your food photos look deliciously lickable :D A...
- John: I love Vegas. On my second trip I also stayed at P...
- Wanderlust Marriage: Yes, you never know how it will work out! I hope t...
- Kim - Wright2Travel: We missed you guys so much at Chrissy and cant wai...
Posts by Country
- Double shot Piccolo - don't mind if I do! (@ Tailor Made Espresso) [pic]: 4sq.com/18aruWR 4 hours ago
- Saturday ritual and this time have the sis with me - happy days Cassidy (@ Davies Park Market - @daviesparkmkt) 4sq.com/19Go4tQ 2 days ago
- Daily shot (@ Tailor Made Espresso) [pic]: 4sq.com/10QDIDy 4 days ago
- Morning coffee - part of life when your back to the daily 'grind' (@ Dramanti Espresso) 4sq.com/10WpDP1 5 days ago
- jetstaraustralia my favourite place to travel with #Jetstar is #KualaLumpur - the gateway to #Malaysia… instagram.com/p/ZSVv-ti4st/ 5 days ago
- I'm at South Bank Lifestyle Market (South Brisbane, QLD) 4sq.com/11uiWer 1 week ago
- Saturday morning Fresh fruit & veg shopping - a little chilly this morning. Duane (@ Davies Park Market) 4sq.com/15VD1vn 1 week ago
- Hot date!!! (@ Jujuba Asia) 4sq.com/1496ltM 1 week ago