When ambitions are confused with abilities …. After spending a week on the back of a scooter Kim decided it was time to the bull by the horns as they say and give this scooter riding a proper go. With a little hesitation and Duane standing close-by I got on and scootered around the […]
Always have a sarong on hand! 3 weeks on the road and we have very quickly learnt the importance of having a sarong with us at all times. It has become a towel, pillow, bed sheet, shoulder wrap, dress and has been used on every bus trip! If you have ever travelled on a bus […]
Eating in ‘Holiday’ mode rather than realising this is no holiday – it is a lifestyle change. Every time we go on two weeks holiday we do what most do – enjoy all the finer food groups and drink way to much beer and wine. When we return from holidays we are always carrying a […]
WEAR SUNSCREEN!! We spent 5 amazing hours exploring the Wollongong Region from Bald Hill Lookout down to Gerringong Seven Mile Beach and inland to Saddle Back Lookout on the back of a tricycle. The wind was cooling our skin so Duane did not feel the sun burning down upon him. He did not apply sunblock and this was what […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia