Flying from Las Vegas we had scored some cheap flights with Cathay Pacific. We had a flight with their airline partner American Airlines first from las Vegas to Los Angeles. Then a 2 hour stop-over in LA where we changed airports from the domestic to international beforegetting onto our next flight which was 14 hours with Cathay Pacific [...]
As you all know we LOVED our time in Southeast Asia and after five and a half months travelling the region we got to experience many of the different countries and cultures. We discovered that Southeast Asia is a hugely diverse area with so much to offer everyone regardless of if you are a traveller, [...]
5 Months in Asia – My Adventure From Singapore Slingers to Peaking Duck, what an adventure Asia has been. Spending five months traveling our way overland from Singapore to Beijing. Traveling Asia was fun, Hard and more rewarding than anything I’v ever done. It has taught me that you really don’t need much in [...]
KIM’S ASIA WRAP-UP Starting in Singapore we couldn’t have asked for more The start of our journey – it’s what we had been waiting for, Malaysia so untouched and wild Had us running through the jungle like a child, While in Thailand at Muay Thai Knees, elbows and kicks would fly, Laos taught me happiness [...]
Food and Drinks, two things Duane and Kim can’t live without. As we make our way around the world we are of course encountering many types of food and drinks we love and hate and some things we have never heard of before. You can find just about anything and everything to eat in Asia [...]
To get to Georgetown, Penang we had to take a bus then ferry – the whole process was rather painless with the only annoyance being people not sitting in their correct seats on the bus …. More on this in a post to come! On the ferry we got talking to a local man who [...]
The five hours’ drive was coming to an end. The road starts to weave down through the hills then climb back out and you start to get the feeling you are getting close to the Highlands. Suddenly, all you can see is clouds and jungle before you. The road gets windier and tucked into the [...]
As the bus pulled to a stop it was still dark outside. The two of us, along with the three girls we met on the bus were approached by a guy telling us to follow him as he had the first boat leaving that morning – we were a bit unsure if he really had [...]
Stamp, Stamp – we were in! Both with a Malaysian Visa in hand. Back on the luxury bus that had recliner seats, inbuilt vibrating massagers in every seat and adjustable air-con above your head. We were so concerned booking the seats as there are so many companies to choose from but we were extremely happy [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
- Toni: Your food photos look deliciously lickable :D A...
- John: I love Vegas. On my second trip I also stayed at P...
- Wanderlust Marriage: Yes, you never know how it will work out! I hope t...
- Kim - Wright2Travel: We missed you guys so much at Chrissy and cant wai...
Posts by Country
- Saturday ritual and this time have the sis with me - happy days Cassidy (@ Davies Park Market - @daviesparkmkt) 4sq.com/19Go4tQ 1 day ago
- Daily shot (@ Tailor Made Espresso) [pic]: 4sq.com/10QDIDy 3 days ago
- Morning coffee - part of life when your back to the daily 'grind' (@ Dramanti Espresso) 4sq.com/10WpDP1 4 days ago
- jetstaraustralia my favourite place to travel with #Jetstar is #KualaLumpur - the gateway to #Malaysia… instagram.com/p/ZSVv-ti4st/ 5 days ago
- I'm at South Bank Lifestyle Market (South Brisbane, QLD) 4sq.com/11uiWer 1 week ago
- Saturday morning Fresh fruit & veg shopping - a little chilly this morning. Duane (@ Davies Park Market) 4sq.com/15VD1vn 1 week ago
- Hot date!!! (@ Jujuba Asia) 4sq.com/1496ltM 1 week ago
- Having a morning coffee with the wife!!! As she goes to work and I go home to freedom. (@ Tailor Made Espresso) 4sq.com/10ef0uZ 1 week ago