We could not leave America without a quick side-trip to Las Vegas! We visited Las Vegas 18 months ago and loved it – I mean who doesn’t? And we really wanted to get back to go Rock Scrambling with Neil and do a flight over the Grand Canyon so back to Vegas it is. We [...]
We have visited New York City before. Back in June 2011 we embarked on our first big overseas holiday and spent 2 weeks in the USA – with New York being one of our stops. We have previously written about the amateur mistakes we made on this initial USA trip back in 2011 and we [...]
It was to be 2 weeks holidaying in the United States of America – our first big overseas trip. We had managed to score 2 return tickets, Brisbane to Los Angeles for an amazingly low price flying Air New Zealand. We were pumped and couldn’t wait. We had planned all of the cities we [...]
Before our trip to the amazing Sin City of Las Vegas we had decided to give rock scrambling a go through Hike This Tours. They had fantastic reviews and were booked out well in advance so we picked a date and booked ourselves in as it was a way of getting off the strip for [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia