It was finally time to leave the UK and after spending 4.5 months in the Europe/UK region we were ready to say farewell. We were up super early to catch our first flight of many – departing Stansted Airport at 6:30am. We were lucky to use the No1 Traveller lounge free of charge (Kim had […]
After a history lesson in Athens it was time to hit the Islands and have some fun in the sun. We had to catch the train from Monastiraki Station to the port at 6am to make the 40 minute train journey in time to make our Hellenic Seaways ferry departure time of 7:15am so it […]
5 Months in Asia – My Adventure From Singapore Slingers to Peaking Duck, what an adventure Asia has been. Spending five months traveling our way overland from Singapore to Beijing. Traveling Asia was fun, Hard and more rewarding than anything I’v ever done. It has taught me that you really don’t need much in […]
Food and Drinks, two things Duane and Kim can’t live without. As we make our way around the world we are of course encountering many types of food and drinks we love and hate and some things we have never heard of before. You can find just about anything and everything to eat in Asia […]
Because we loved our Hotel in Hue so much we let them book our tickets to Hanoi. Turns out the train company had double booked our cabin on the train which made for a very unpleasant start to the trip. We thought we would book a nice soft sleeper and just relax, that just didn’t happen. We […]
Always have a sarong on hand! 3 weeks on the road and we have very quickly learnt the importance of having a sarong with us at all times. It has become a towel, pillow, bed sheet, shoulder wrap, dress and has been used on every bus trip! If you have ever travelled on a bus […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia