It was finally time to leave the UK and after spending 4.5 months in the Europe/UK region we were ready to say farewell. We were up super early to catch our first flight of many – departing Stansted Airport at 6:30am. We were lucky to use the No1 Traveller lounge free of charge (Kim had [...]
After a history lesson in Athens it was time to hit the Islands and have some fun in the sun. We had to catch the train from Monastiraki Station to the port at 6am to make the 40 minute train journey in time to make our Hellenic Seaways ferry departure time of 7:15am so it [...]
5 Months in Asia – My Adventure From Singapore Slingers to Peaking Duck, what an adventure Asia has been. Spending five months traveling our way overland from Singapore to Beijing. Traveling Asia was fun, Hard and more rewarding than anything I’v ever done. It has taught me that you really don’t need much in [...]
Food and Drinks, two things Duane and Kim can’t live without. As we make our way around the world we are of course encountering many types of food and drinks we love and hate and some things we have never heard of before. You can find just about anything and everything to eat in Asia [...]
Because we loved our Hotel in Hue so much we let them book our tickets to Hanoi, (easy right). Except; the train company had double booked our room, it made for a very unpleasant start to the trip. We thought we would book with a nice soft sleeper and just relax, that just didn’t happen. We [...]
Always have a sarong on hand! 3 weeks on the road and we have very quickly learnt the importance of having a sarong with us at all times. It has become a towel, pillow, bed sheet, shoulder wrap, dress and has been used on every bus trip! If you have ever travelled on a bus [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
- Toni: Your food photos look deliciously lickable :D A...
Posts by Country
- Can't stay away from Asian food!! (@ Beijing House) [pic]: 4sq.com/16RmRUk 19 hours ago
- Time for the morning #brew before starting the #dailygrind - oh how amazing is a good coffee?! Duane 4sq.com/12vEiU1 23 hours ago
- I'm at Tailor Made Espresso (Brisbane, Queensland) 4sq.com/119MBIk 1 day ago
- I knew something was missing today ... My morning #coffee! (@ Tailor Made Espresso) 4sq.com/10huyys 2 days ago
- Double shot Piccolo - don't mind if I do! (@ Tailor Made Espresso) [pic]: 4sq.com/18aruWR 3 days ago
- Saturday ritual and this time have the sis with me - happy days Cassidy (@ Davies Park Market - @daviesparkmkt) 4sq.com/19Go4tQ 6 days ago
- Daily shot (@ Tailor Made Espresso) [pic]: 4sq.com/10QDIDy 1 week ago
- Morning coffee - part of life when your back to the daily 'grind' (@ Dramanti Espresso) 4sq.com/10WpDP1 1 week ago