5 Months in Asia – My Adventure From Singapore Slingers to Peaking Duck, what an adventure Asia has been. Spending five months traveling our way overland from Singapore to Beijing. Traveling Asia was fun, Hard and more rewarding than anything I’v ever done. It has taught me that you really don’t need much in [...]
KIM’S ASIA WRAP-UP Starting in Singapore we couldn’t have asked for more The start of our journey – it’s what we had been waiting for, Malaysia so untouched and wild Had us running through the jungle like a child, While in Thailand at Muay Thai Knees, elbows and kicks would fly, Laos taught me happiness [...]
Food and Drinks, two things Duane and Kim can’t live without. As we make our way around the world we are of course encountering many types of food and drinks we love and hate and some things we have never heard of before. You can find just about anything and everything to eat in Asia [...]
How this could have happened we will never understand – Welcome to Phnom Penh, where you enter a world so far from home. We arrived at the bus station and knew that it was a fair few kilometers from where we wanted to stay so we found ourselves a tuk tuk and set off. Phnom [...]
When arriving in Battambang, as in every town in Asia we were hit by a barrage of tuk tuk drivers. I told them to go away while we got our bags and that we would come to find them when we were ready, it’s a good try but this just doesn’t work in Asia (funny [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
- Toni: Your food photos look deliciously lickable :D A...
Posts by Country
- RT @jlrocker: @Sihpromatum I went to Beijing, Shanghai, Zhengzou, Huang Shan, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo, Nanning, Hong Kong, Guangzou, Song… 19 hours ago
- RT @RunawayJuno: New: Runaway Photo: Penang, Malaysia bit.ly/10qUFQe #TTOT #Travel 1 day ago
- RT @travelinglinds: Travelinglinds Daily News is out! paper.li/travelinglinds 1 day ago
- After #traveling #rtw what #food do you find yourself #cooking when you get home?? Mines Asian!! #lovetravel #foodies #Backpacking 1 day ago
- RT @JoannaTravels: I may need to visit all these places before I die: boredpanda.com/amazing-places/ #travel #ttot #girlstravel #seetheworld 1 day ago
- RT @redheadtravels: **NEW POST** Tips on choosing the right European vacation #travel #ttot #advice theredheadedtraveler.com/2013/05/sun-se… … 1 day ago
- RT @livingdreamrtw: Check Out Our First Book! The Long-Term Traveler's Guide #rtwsoon #lp #travel #book 1 day ago
- Can't stay away from Asian food!! (@ Beijing House) [pic]: 4sq.com/16RmRUk 2 days ago