KIM’S ASIA WRAP-UP Starting in Singapore we couldn’t have asked for more The start of our journey – it’s what we had been waiting for, Malaysia so untouched and wild Had us running through the jungle like a child, While in Thailand at Muay Thai Knees, elbows and kicks would fly, Laos taught me happiness […]
Because we loved our Hotel in Hue so much we let them book our tickets to Hanoi. Turns out the train company had double booked our cabin on the train which made for a very unpleasant start to the trip. We thought we would book a nice soft sleeper and just relax, that just didn’t happen. We […]
How this could have happened we will never understand – Welcome to Phnom Penh, where you enter a world so far from home. We arrived at the bus station and knew that it was a fair few kilometers from where we wanted to stay so we found ourselves a tuk tuk and set off. Phnom Penh is one of those […]
It was to be 2 weeks holidaying in the United States of America – our first big overseas trip. We had managed to score 2 return tickets, Brisbane to Los Angeles for an amazingly low price flying Air New Zealand. We were pumped and couldn’t wait. We had planned all of the cities we […]
4 Weeks to go and the word of the week is ‘Patience’ - The dream is so close yet still so far away It is a time of mixed emotions. We are feeling excitement, nervousness, intrigue, anxiousness and overall the feeling of being ‘ready’ but unable to go. Being so close to having a dream come true can only […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia