KIM’S ASIA WRAP-UP Starting in Singapore we couldn’t have asked for more The start of our journey – it’s what we had been waiting for, Malaysia so untouched and wild Had us running through the jungle like a child, While in Thailand at Muay Thai Knees, elbows and kicks would fly, Laos taught me happiness [...]
Because we loved our Hotel in Hue so much we let them book our tickets to Hanoi, (easy right). Except; the train company had double booked our room, it made for a very unpleasant start to the trip. We thought we would book with a nice soft sleeper and just relax, that just didn’t happen. We [...]
How this could have happened we will never understand – Welcome to Phnom Penh, where you enter a world so far from home. We arrived at the bus station and knew that it was a fair few kilometers from where we wanted to stay so we found ourselves a tuk tuk and set off. Phnom [...]
It was to be 2 weeks holidaying in the United States of America – our first big overseas trip. We had managed to score 2 return tickets, Brisbane to Los Angeles for an amazingly low price flying Air New Zealand. We were pumped and couldn’t wait. We had planned all of the cities we [...]
4 Weeks to go and the word of the week is ‘Patience’ - as it’s currently a feeling of the dream being so close yet so far away It is a time of mixed emotions, excitement, nervousness, intrigue, anxiousness and overall the feeling of being ‘ready’ but unable to go. Being so close to having a dream come true can only be [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia