KIM’S ASIA WRAP-UP Starting in Singapore we couldn’t have asked for more The start of our journey – it’s what we had been waiting for, Malaysia so untouched and wild Had us running through the jungle like a child, While in Thailand at Muay Thai Knees, elbows and kicks would fly, Laos taught me happiness […]
Food and Drinks, two things Duane and Kim can’t live without. As we make our way around the world we are of course encountering many types of food and drinks we love and hate and some things we have never heard of before. You can find just about anything and everything to eat in Asia […]
Below are details and pictures on arriving in Laos from Thailand and taking the slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. It was a simple journey but amazing to see such a difference in two countries just by crossing a river. Laos is one of the most bombed countries in the world, there is little […]
When ambitions are confused with abilities …. After spending a week on the back of a scooter Kim decided it was time to the bull by the horns as they say and give this scooter riding a proper go. With a little hesitation and Duane standing close-by I got on and scootered around the […]
After finishing our training camp at Rawai, and catching a taxi to Patong we were on a mission – an ’achieve a 30 before 30′ item mission. It had been a long time coming and finally the time had arrived. For a long time Duane has talked about getting a tattoo and even knew what he wanted […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Aggy: Love Penang! They have the best food ever and I al...
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
Posts by Country
- Aggy on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED) on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia
- Vicky on Boat Racing, A Home Cooked Meal and the Village Lifestyle
- Vicky on Laos
- Toni on Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia