KIM’S ASIA WRAP-UP Starting in Singapore we couldn’t have asked for more The start of our journey – it’s what we had been waiting for, Malaysia so untouched and wild Had us running through the jungle like a child, While in Thailand at Muay Thai Knees, elbows and kicks would fly, Laos taught me happiness [...]
Food and Drinks, two things Duane and Kim can’t live without. As we make our way around the world we are of course encountering many types of food and drinks we love and hate and some things we have never heard of before. You can find just about anything and everything to eat in Asia [...]
Below are details and pictures on arriving in Laos from Thailand and taking the slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. It was a simple journey but amazing to see such a difference in two countries just by crossing a river. Laos is one of the most bombed countries in the world, it is poor [...]
When ambitions are confused with abilities …. After spending a week on the back of a scooter Kim decided it was time to the bull by the horns as they say and give this scooter riding a proper go. With a little hesitation and Duane standing close-by I got on and scootered around the [...]
After finishing our training camp at Rawai, and catching a taxi to Patong we were on a mission – ‘achieve a 30 before 30′ item mission! It Had Been a long time coming and finally the time had arrived. For a long time Duane has talked about getting a tattoo and even knew what he [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Lauren Rains (@OUTDOOR_MINDED): Your blog post has officially made me miss Malaysi...
- Vicky: Love this post! Heading to Nong Kiaw in a couple d...
- Vicky: This is AWESOME! We are heading to Laos in a coupl...
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
- Toni: Your food photos look deliciously lickable :D A...
Posts by Country
- RT @jlrocker: @Sihpromatum I went to Beijing, Shanghai, Zhengzou, Huang Shan, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo, Nanning, Hong Kong, Guangzou, Song… 1 day ago
- RT @RunawayJuno: New: Runaway Photo: Penang, Malaysia bit.ly/10qUFQe #TTOT #Travel 1 day ago
- RT @travelinglinds: Travelinglinds Daily News is out! paper.li/travelinglinds 1 day ago
- After #traveling #rtw what #food do you find yourself #cooking when you get home?? Mines Asian!! #lovetravel #foodies #Backpacking 1 day ago
- RT @JoannaTravels: I may need to visit all these places before I die: boredpanda.com/amazing-places/ #travel #ttot #girlstravel #seetheworld 2 days ago
- RT @redheadtravels: **NEW POST** Tips on choosing the right European vacation #travel #ttot #advice theredheadedtraveler.com/2013/05/sun-se… … 2 days ago
- RT @livingdreamrtw: Check Out Our First Book! The Long-Term Traveler's Guide #rtwsoon #lp #travel #book 2 days ago
- Can't stay away from Asian food!! (@ Beijing House) [pic]: 4sq.com/16RmRUk 2 days ago