5 Months in Asia – My Adventure From Singapore Slingers to Peaking Duck, what an adventure Asia has been. Spending five months traveling our way overland from Singapore to Beijing. Traveling Asia was fun, Hard and more rewarding than anything I’v ever done. It has taught me that you really don’t need much in [...]
KIM’S ASIA WRAP-UP Starting in Singapore we couldn’t have asked for more The start of our journey – it’s what we had been waiting for, Malaysia so untouched and wild Had us running through the jungle like a child, While in Thailand at Muay Thai Knees, elbows and kicks would fly, Laos taught me happiness [...]
Food and Drinks, two things Duane and Kim can’t live without. As we make our way around the world we are of course encountering many types of food and drinks we love and hate and some things we have never heard of before. You can find just about anything and everything to eat in Asia [...]
Because we loved our Hotel in Hue so much we let them book our tickets to Hanoi, (easy right). Except; the train company had double booked our room, it made for a very unpleasant start to the trip. We thought we would book with a nice soft sleeper and just relax, that just didn’t happen. We [...]
Red: Where we are located now Blue: Where we have been
- Rawai Muay Thai Camp March 24, 2012
- Another side of Thailand – Phuket to Bangkok April 3, 2012
- A Coconut a Day, With Rats We Stay – In Paradise March 4, 2012
- Some Long Awaited Art Work March 26, 2012
- A Wet & Wild Laos New Year May 6, 2012
- Please Can I have Some More? Penang Food Capital Of Malaysia February 11, 2013
- Viva Las Vegas February 3, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action – NYC January 26, 2013
- Warming Up With Wine In Ontario, Canada January 25, 2013
- From City to Country to Coast – Do we love Cuba the most? January 24, 2013
- Wong Pow Long: Hi, Kim, Welcome to Penang !! I hope that you ...
- Toni: Your food photos look deliciously lickable :D A...
- John: I love Vegas. On my second trip I also stayed at P...
- Wanderlust Marriage: Yes, you never know how it will work out! I hope t...
- Kim - Wright2Travel: We missed you guys so much at Chrissy and cant wai...
Posts by Country
- Saturday ritual and this time have the sis with me - happy days Cassidy (@ Davies Park Market - @daviesparkmkt) 4sq.com/19Go4tQ 16 hours ago
- Daily shot (@ Tailor Made Espresso) [pic]: 4sq.com/10QDIDy 2 days ago
- Morning coffee - part of life when your back to the daily 'grind' (@ Dramanti Espresso) 4sq.com/10WpDP1 3 days ago
- jetstaraustralia my favourite place to travel with #Jetstar is #KualaLumpur - the gateway to #Malaysia… instagram.com/p/ZSVv-ti4st/ 4 days ago
- I'm at South Bank Lifestyle Market (South Brisbane, QLD) 4sq.com/11uiWer 6 days ago
- Saturday morning Fresh fruit & veg shopping - a little chilly this morning. Duane (@ Davies Park Market) 4sq.com/15VD1vn 1 week ago
- Hot date!!! (@ Jujuba Asia) 4sq.com/1496ltM 1 week ago
- Having a morning coffee with the wife!!! As she goes to work and I go home to freedom. (@ Tailor Made Espresso) 4sq.com/10ef0uZ 1 week ago